I am sure that a lot of business owners are not sure if Facebook is going to be worth the time and money for marketing. With new discoveries and developments, Facebook is for sure going to be around for the long run in the marketing world. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, then you have to be unaware of some of the resources out there that are helping companies market more effectively using this platform. These resources are hidden to the naked eye, so we have enlisted 5 pages that Facebook uses to drive traffic and sales for your business.
- Marketing page. Facebook has a page with over 2 million likes that help business owners market more effectively. They post about webinars they are holding for businesses, answer questions, and provide businesses with valuable statistics.
- Advertising page. On this page, Facebook offers help with your advertising efforts. They post updates about how things work, show success stories and how you can use their tactics, and they answer your ad campaigning questions.
- Business page. This page is one of the least known, but definitely one of the most valuable. They don’t sit there and tell you how you can spend money on Facebook ads; they help you with information on getting the most out of Facebook as a business. They cover the little things such as building a page and holding appropriate conversations. It also gives you tips on how to grab the attention of your target audience and keeping them engaged.
- Studio page. This page shows you a gallery of creative Facebook campaigns and campaigns that have won awards for inspiration.
- Studio Edge page. This resource is brand new and is perfect for those who want to take their campaign in house. This page offers an online course that will teach you everything you need to know about measurement, research, resources, and tools to help with Facebook marketing.
Is there are Facebook page that your business loves? Feel free to comment or ask any questions! To view this full article, click on the link below.